วันศุกร์ที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2561

Ananzitra Hotel Logo 1st Draft








1 ความคิดเห็น:

Mesbah Munna กล่าวว่า...

Are You Looking For Logo Design?
I do my best to design the best logo for your project.

I will provide:
100% original vector logo, which is scalable to any size without any quality loss.
FULL logo pack including .ai, .png, .eps, .jpeg. I will design a bespoke logo for your business.
The logo pack will include a hi resolution vector picture, all the file formats you will need for print, editing and display purposes.

I Can Design 7 Types Of Logo:
1. Lettermarks (or monogram logos)
2. Wordmarks (or logotypes)
3. Pictorial marks (or logo symbols)
4. Abstract logo marks
5. Mascots
6. Combination mark
7. Emblem

NOTE:
No Brush strokes.
No watercolor effects
No photoshop effects.

If you're unsure on anything just send me a message and I will be happy to help. I look forward to working with you ;-)

https://goo.gl/DZgp3k

CPD Branding Identity Design 1st Draft